[kwlug-disc] Website hosting

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Jun 10 16:07:33 EDT 2014

Good point.

Mind you - distinct services. Don't have to be the same box.

For me https://web.easydns.com/DNS_pro.php just works. Fire and forget.
YMMV. name hosting plus 10 mailboxes my domain, works for me. Looks like
$55/yr domain included, and purchased 10 years at a time like I do, I
believe you get a month off per year. (I forget.)

And I maintain the ability to point my www record wherever I wish.

(I think they have a dyndns client too, but I don't think its linux.)

[Was a while back since I had to look - looking only once every 10
years, I don't retain it in between.]