[kwlug-disc] untangle

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:18:32 EDT 2014

I fired it up bridged in a VM today and took down the whole network LOL! It wants to be the only router. It is not normal to set it up behind a router.

according to the docs I broke a cardinal rule

 Untangle MUST be installed in-line.
 Untangle MUST have a working internet connection.
 Untangle routes ALL traffic according to its routing table.