[kwlug-disc] OT:Cable Splitters/Rogers

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:09:16 EDT 2014

Satellite signals can be split if you use a powered 4x4 splitter.  I did as
much at my previous residence.  I seem to recall that I was even splitting
a dual-horned dish at that time too, so the powered switch was necessary.

But you're right, these guys are paid to do the job quickly, not nicely.  I
just wish I wasn't busy at the time so I could have noticed the crap job
they were doing and possibly said something beforehand.  If they had taken
their time to do it right, they would have been able to run up the walls
without any problems (it's a sidesplit house, so only the main floor and
the basement).