[kwlug-disc] UPS sized battery purchasing locally?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Jun 2 22:03:00 EDT 2014

So, I'll put this another way ...

In my use of it, that's what was meant / intended.

Not a deep dive on sine, when you get whatever you get for the price
point you're looking at, and pure sine vs not is not a determining
factor in making a purchase decision of one unit vs its competitor.
Typically, given the consumer grade equipment that gets discussed in
this list.