[kwlug-disc] What is all this about systemd?

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Sun Jul 20 21:11:01 EDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 05:51:32PM -0400, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
> If you are like me, and watching the creeping up of systemd (e.g. Debian
> voting for it, and Ubuntu following), and dreading it ...
>
> Here is an article why systemd is a concern, and the FLOS (one S!)
> philosophy behind it ...
>
> http://pappp.net/?p=969

Thanks for sharing this article.  I like how he boils this debate down
to a matter of philosophies, rather than individuals.  He even gave
one side a name.  Not sure how I missed that blog post after all this time.

I also found these blog posts useful:

	http://ewontfix.com/14/
	http://ewontfix.com/15/

- Chris