[kwlug-disc] gnucash presentation?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Jan 30 12:09:59 EST 2014

And of course, there is KMyMoney for the KDE users, available in
Ubuntu/Kubuntu's repositories.

It does pretty much whatever GNUCash is doing but a couple of years behind.
That includes QIF import from your bank, multi-currency support, reports
and graphs, ...etc.

And yes, I have been using it for several years for both personal
(satisfactory) and business (which I don't recommend, since it does not
provide the formats the accountant expects at the end of the year, and I
use CSV output, and he hates that ...)

Since KDE users are a tiny minority in North America, I am not volunteering
to demo it ...
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.