[kwlug-disc] gnucash presentation?

John Kerr johneddie.kerr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 19:04:22 EST 2014

I did at one time use gnuCash to keep track of my library collection
spending. I stopped doing that for a lack of time, but I have to do it
again and find the time. So i ca give a demo, when i get back at it which
should be in the next couple of weeks as bill start coming in marked 2014.

Best regards,

John

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:

Every child born increases by one the group of people Sir Winston Churchill
called the "so many", who owe so much to the group he called the "so few".