[kwlug-disc] Using mSata drives

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Jan 15 09:29:19 EST 2014

Regarding the lid thing, I always disable it, and restrict sleep to me
explicitly pressing the power button, or sleep automatically if battery is
low (8%), and hibernate if it is critical (2%).

I am on KDE (Kubuntu 12.04), and here is a screen shot to show the power
settings.

There must be something equivalent in Gnome/Unity.

http://i.imgur.com/Y8x7Zq4.png

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal