[kwlug-disc] Swap Meet Night [was: New projector]

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Jan 13 20:53:08 EST 2014

Sounds like a request for a Swap Meet Night...

I've got a few things I no longer need, and one or two still in
working condition!

Perhaps we could coordinate with someone from Computer Recycling to
make a late night delivery of all the stuff nobody wants.

(Does CR get paid for recycled stuff?)

- --Bob.

Stuff: Junk we keep
Junk: Stuff we give away