[kwlug-disc] New projector

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 17:58:44 EST 2014

Did it work?
If so, do we have a cable? If not I could get a 10' extension to add to whatever there is.
Twitter: rarsamx

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 10:42:14 PM, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:

Sure! I am hoping to find something more permanent, and I do not want
to raid your karaoke stash permanently, but if you brought the cable
it could be helpful for trying out the setup.

I found a 10ft extension in Computer Recycling, and if I remember
I will bring it for the next meeting. That might be long enough, but
maybe not.

- Paul

On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 10:49:49PM -0500, R. Brent Clements wrote:
> Assuming I am able to make the next meeting and remember to grab it
> from my karaoke gear I have a 35 foot VGA cable which I assume would
> be long enough?

Paul Nijjar - http://pnijjar.freeshell.org
Does Canadian Blood Services Have an Image Problem?

kwlug-disc mailing list
kwlug-disc at kwlug.org