[kwlug-disc] Meeting tonight CANCELLED

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Jan 6 18:32:39 EST 2014

I will be hibernating until the next regularly-scheduled KWLUG meeting.

I've repeated the cancellation announcement on StatusNet, Twitter,
LinkedIn and Google Plus.  I'll leave it to someone else to hit MySpace,
Friendster and SixDegrees.

--Bob

http://sn.jonkman.ca/conversation/83671#notice-132206
https://twitter.com/kwlug/status/420282923758002176