[kwlug-disc] Tomorrow's presentation; A Geekly Bribe! - Leaning towards rescheduling
paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 6 13:33:47 EST 2014
Oh dear. Now there will be confusion. We have never had to cancel a
KWLUG meeting before, so this is new territory. Ordinarily we would
just meet and let whomever showed up show up.
If we feel that the blizzard warning is serious (which I guess is the
case) then maybe cancelling is prudent.
I will send an announcement out to kwlug-announce, and update the
However, I think it is wisest to have some presence at 97 Victoria
anyways. I will go down. If anybody wants to risk their lives and have
an informal meeting/set of demonstrations then I am up for that.
On Mon, Jan 06, 2014 at 12:43:10PM -0500, Digimer wrote:
> That's two votes for rescheduling then.
> Barring an objection from Paul (or another organizer), I am leaning
> towards cancelling and rescheduling.
> On 06/01/14 12:32 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
> >Same here.
> >The amount of snow on the driveway makes clearing it dangerous for one
> >person alone. We had a pathway cleared for the Canada Post person, and
> >the rest will wait till the evening to be cleared.
> >Not venturing out either ...
> >On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 12:00 PM, CrankyOldBugger
> ><crankyoldbugger at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>I think I'll be sitting at home by the fire all night tonight, and not
> >>venturing out.
> >>On 6 January 2014 11:47, Khalid Baheyeldin <kb at 2bits.com> wrote:
> >>>There is a blizzard warning in effect now for the Waterloo Region
> >>>kwlug-disc mailing list
> >>>kwlug-disc at kwlug.org
> >>kwlug-disc mailing list
> >>kwlug-disc at kwlug.org
> Papers and Projects: https://alteeve.ca/w/
> What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person
> without access to education?
> kwlug-disc mailing list
> kwlug-disc at kwlug.org
More information about the kwlug-disc