[kwlug-disc] Cutting the cord

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 26 21:10:34 EST 2014

I'm in South Mississauga.  Good thing is I'm close to CN Tower and
Buffalo.  Bad thing is they are 90 degree apart.  So, I have to point my
antenna at half-way.  Right now, I get all channels from CN Towers and
PBS Buffalo, and I even get Hamilton which is opposite from Toronto.
When I had the antenna pointing at Baffalo, I got ABC, Fox, NBC, etc.
In other words, I get (or can get) all major stations.  I just need
second antenna. :-)
--
William