[kwlug-disc] Fwd: Re:

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Feb 26 12:46:50 EST 2014

PBS Buffalo matters less these days since their creation/cooperation
with PBS Toronto. (i.e. You're going to want to point at CN Tower
anyways ...)

The other local place mentioned is Orion (between Wellington and
Victoria on Lancaster) at http://www.oo5.com/ and http://www.kwdish.com/
- but their web site has always left a lot to be desired.

It's worth stopping by at both places - knowledgeable people and you can
barely move for all the goodies packed in to look at.

They're the equivalents to Toys R Us for ...