[kwlug-disc] Vmedia Internet? [Was: K-W Cable Internet / TV alternatives - 2014 redux.]

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Feb 26 10:12:58 EST 2014

Vmedia's offer is competitive.

They offer 45Mbps unlimited for $52.95, which is less than what others
charge for a 35Mbps (e.g. $59.99 for Start.ca unlimited).

Even their TV packages are cheaper than Rogers (~$25 for Basic vs $38, even
before you add the box rental, digitial charge, and whatnot).

The total comes to ~$88 with taxes, vs. ~$112 for Rogers for less speed,
after the unlimited add-on, and combo discount.

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal
wrong." -- H.L. Mencken