[kwlug-disc] OT: conference call using voip.ms & FXS

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Feb 10 17:51:09 EST 2014

Anything on the voip.ms wiki?

I suspect your example worked regardless of hardware - it might be
sending to voip.ms to join the channels, not your device itself joining
the channels. If true, there may be nothing preventing the fourth party
being added in.

Wouldn't the additional caller alert you via call waiting, at which
point you could flash / join / conference?

Softphone? (May have more capabilities in the area.) Your ata could call
the softphone to join in. (Assumes you have set everything on voip.ms to
be an extension - a recommended practice.)