[kwlug-disc] Where to fix an Acer A500 tablet?

B. S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 12 00:05:50 EST 2014

Light on the tablet for the webcam to pick up that lands on the laptop to go out via the vga to the screen in the mix-light room ... (viewed by the audience in the ambient light, ...)

Glare is easily avoided by putting the light to the side. Same principle as holding a flash to the side when taking a picture, not on top of the camera, to avoid flash reflections in people's eyes.

Else ... think pool shot off the rails. Cue hits rail at 45 degrees comes off rail at 45 degrees - the ball never comes at you (90 degrees) which is the view from which the webcam will be coming.