[kwlug-disc] Where to fix an Acer A500 tablet?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Dec 10 09:52:52 EST 2014

I knew this was coming ...

While doing it, I was thinking whether I should take a video of what I
am doing, but I did not know if it would succeed or not, nor do I have
to redo it (all or parts thereof). I have no patience for editing
videos. So, I did not not tape the process. It is not different from
what the guy did in the video for the iPhone.

I did however take pictures of the mother board. Perhaps I will find
time to write an article about it so people like me don't waste hours
trying to fix their tablet (common problem).