[kwlug-disc] Productivity Suites, calendars, and contacts

Andrew Mercer andrew at andrewmercer.net
Fri Dec 5 11:17:33 EST 2014

Thanks for the heads up on my.owndrive.com. I have a local install at
the moment, but good to know there is a cloud alternative in Norway!

Joe, I also use ownCloud (server) + calDAV and cardDAV on my Android to
sync calendars and contacts. It works well for me.

---
Andrew Mercer
www.andrewmercer.net