[kwlug-disc] Free at last, free at last

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:59:23 EST 2014

I almost forgot to update you guys on the news.. Wifeski and I have finally
severed our last connection to Bell by unlocking her Bell cellphone and
porting her number over to Koodo.  So that's the last thing we had with
Bell.

To unlock the cellphone, we had to use cellunlocker.net.  Cost $30 for her
particular model phone, but it was worth it.  Other than BB, we couldn't
find any decent cellphones with a physical keyboard on the market anywhere,
so she wanted to keep her old Bell phone as it had a slide-out keyboard.

Free at last, free at last!