[kwlug-disc] Sharing desktop in Xubuntu

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 09:35:45 EDT 2014

I use TeamViewer at work at home, on both Linux and Windows clients.  I
also have it on my Android phone.  It works very well!

Until recently, I was using x11RDP for connecting to my Ubuntu clients,
however this is broken in 14.04.  I have not yet heard of a fix.  But when
it was working, you could get full GUI desktops, and in my opinion it ran
faster than TeamViewer.  If they do post a fix for 14.04 I will echo to the
group.