[kwlug-disc] Multiple NICs on Ubuntu Server 14.04

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 12:09:06 EDT 2014

This is great stuff, Khalid.  Thanks!!

I'm going to shuffle a portion of my network around tonight hopefully to
line up with what you've given me here.  Thanks to your help I now have a
better image in my head of what I'm shooting for.  I'll let you know how I
get along.

Tsk tsk tsk ... traitors and infiltrators in our midst ... ;-)

No, no, not traitor; convert!  I should have said "this WAS much easier..."
 I haven't touched Hyper-V in over a year now.  I'm really looking forward
to logging in remotely to my first CLI-created Linux VM very soon!