[kwlug-disc] Rogers Hybrid Fibre plans

Glenn Henshaw thraxisp4 at mac.com
Wed Apr 30 22:27:38 EDT 2014

  The problem with the DNCL is that it is available to any one who asks for $35. It is a list of verified phone numbers that can be used for telemarketing by anyone outside Canada, or who can claim to have ever done business with you. (ref http://www.michaelgeist.ca/tags/dncl ).

--
Glenn Henshaw              Santa Clara, California