[kwlug-disc] [Members] How to get Netflix?

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Mon Apr 28 16:53:24 EDT 2014

To: kwartzlab members
cc: kwlug members

A series of OT discussions on alternative sources for TV & land line
phone & cell phone & internet* has been running on the KWLUG mailing
list for some time now. These discussions have included mentions of
Netflix and torrents and may be available on-line at http://kwlug.org/

It may take a bit of effort to find these discussions as the subject
lines can get creative:
Recent subject lines:
+ Dropping Bell, Phase 5
+ Home made indoor TV Antenna
+ Ooma and leaving Bell
+ Cutting the cord

* I do not recall discussions on alternates for AM / FM radio.

JohnJ