[kwlug-disc] Creative Mornings

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 02:03:30 EDT 2014

Its a thing my gf's work cater's to monthly.  They do design/artsy/creative
related stuff.  I've not personally attended but I had a good chat with the
organizer of CreativeMornings while they were doing the catering setup and
I promised I'd help scout out the scene I'm sure they will greatly
appreciate your insight.

I think that if I manage to get this streaming via linux thing figured out
a bit more we could really start using KWLUG as a conduit for educating
people outside of just the group.

One of the people in my circles mentioned watching Tim's LDAP presentation
that I poorly uploaded a long time ago.  Imagine what it would do if I
stopped entirely sucking at it!

I may also end up with an new Ebike soonish so Paul I may actually have
something to do with this live streaming situation finally.  I really was
delaying because I didn't want to waste anyones time with my learning
curve.  But thats off topic to the thread.  When this thread gets further
along I'll likely email the fellow who was asking for the insights.