[kwlug-disc] Refurb laptops & monitors - Eco-Tech Recycling?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Apr 24 14:32:44 EDT 2014

One laptop we have takes 2x4GB (8GB total, but had 2x2GB), and the other
takes 2X2GB (4GB total, but came with 2x1GB).

So, we moved the 2X2GB from the former to the latter, and bought 2x4GB for
the former. This way both are at the maximum, and what a difference that
makes ...

Both are Core 2 Duos BTW.

As a result I have some extra SODIMM memory. Contact me off list if you are
interested.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.