[kwlug-disc] trimming posts

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 19:07:51 EDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Yes. To clarify: I was not trying to re-ignite the top-posting vs
> bottom-posting flamewar.

Not to worry Paul, I'm pretty sure that blame lies squarely with me.

I don't care that much about whether people top-post, bottom-post, trim or
not. As Darcy said, clients I use usually do the smart thing and hide stuff
I don't want to see. I disagree that it is impractical to trim or
bottom-post on handheld devices.

I do think that it is worth having the discussion from time-to-time. Before
my first round of this, I hadn't really thought about it.

If anyone was particularly annoyed by the discussion, my apologies.