[kwlug-disc] Refurb laptops & monitors - Eco-Tech Recycling?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Apr 23 12:35:18 EDT 2014

Thanks Charles, good stuff here.

Presumably I can just use my current Win CD if I need it, and the COA on
the box. (?)

Just thinking about laptops here, for the moment. Did 'cross-check'
against Canada Computer before posting, trying to get a sense of prices
/ reality check. Thus my comments in it.

Yeah, when I got my 2 quad core i7's (one since blowed up), particularly
once I added an SSD it was pretty mind blowing.

You sure notice when you move to another computer for anything.