[kwlug-disc] Stronger SSH keys and SSL certificates

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 12:17:05 EDT 2014

Interesting line in
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/04/openssl-code-beyond-repair-claims-creator-of-libressl-fork/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arstechnica%2Findex+%28Ars+Technica+-+All+content%29,
from OpenSSL Software Foundation President Steve Marquess:

[As for Heartbleed], "the mystery is not that a few overworked volunteers
missed this bug," Marquess wrote. "The mystery is why it hasn’t happened
more often."