[kwlug-disc] trimming posts

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:27:38 EDT 2014

In case people skipped over this bit in Steve's signature, I thought I'd
highlight it.

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Steve Izma <sizma at golden.net> wrote:

> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> A: Top-posting.
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style>

I'm not trying to fertilize another round of the perennial discussion on
posting style. However, if you've never considered it before (especially
any youngins who may be more familiar with the message boards and the
Facebooks and whatnot), the wiki article is worth a read.