[kwlug-disc] Advanced(?) Git usage question

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Thu Apr 17 21:28:26 EDT 2014

JP: Thanks for the info re: Capistrano, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gandalf (ending
with "f" ).
Per Wikipedia (and my library) Gandalf is a fictional character in J. R.
R. Tolkien's novels The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

I am replying to the KWLUG discussion group so that all can see your
suggestions.
And comment, if so motivated.

As for the complexity of my project, it is really rather modest as its
purpose is self-study and educational.
First, for the website / software technologies used therein.
Then, for the admin / dev / build management tools and techniques
involved, e.g. Git.

Thanks
John Johnson