[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 09:55:01 EDT 2014

It's too bad I don't live closer to Toronto, I could get CBC.  From New
Hamburg, with an outdoor antenna, I can't hit any of the Toronto stations.
:(

I have one of these:
http://cdn3.volusion.com/m5ytq.j6phj/v/vspfiles/photos/CM-3000A-2.jpg?1385029454

Did try an 8-bay like in the walmart link above, to no avail.