[kwlug-disc] XBMC assistance requested

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 15 02:08:56 EDT 2014

We got another request for help from the KWLUG contact page. A
non-technical person bought a computer with XBMC in Ottawa. Then the
machine was updated and (according to the correspondent) all the
settings disappeared. (I do not know exactly what this means.)

Now this person is looking for assistance. I do not know whether there
is a lot of money involved, but I get the sense that the person is
willing to pay something.

If you might be interested in helping this person out then let me know
and I will forward contact info.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org