[kwlug-disc] The sweet(?) smell of power supplies

Jason Locklin locklin.jason at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 09:51:59 EDT 2014

Have you thought of building a low-power system with something like one
of these: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817104186

Transformer is sealed in plastic, so no dust/smell from it. Thinking
about building a system like this with one of the low-power Haswell
chips and an SSD, myself (not for the smell, I just like
power-efficient, quiet machines).

-Jason