[kwlug-disc] Ooma and leaving Bell

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sat Apr 5 02:36:34 EDT 2014

On 14-04-04 02:16 PM, Jeff Smith wrote:

> So I'm 90% ready to order the home phone package from Ooma. Khalid, do you
>>> still have that reference code so you get a bonus for referring me?
>>> Let me know as soon as you can so I can place the order.
Referral code is LID7033 at http://ca.ooma.com

As I said, not sure if it is working or not. Conflicting info on the site.

If it is working, then you get Ooma Telo for $99, not $150. If they say
$150, then don't order online and go get it Bestbuy/Futureshop/Costco and
it will be $130 or so.

Let us know if the referral code is valid or not.
Fast Reliable Drupal
wrong." -- H.L. Mencken