[kwlug-disc] Software Freedom Day in Kitchner, Sat, 28 Sep 2013

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 26 01:22:28 EDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 10:29:15PM -0400, Bob Jonkman wrote:
> Hi Everyone! In case you don't already know, this Saturday we're
> celebrating Software Freedom Day one week late at the Kwartzlab
> Makerspace in Kitchener.

Thanks to Chris Boucek of CastleTech Consulting, we have some hosting
for our music sampler (we did not get around to video files: sorry
Darcy and Andrew. Maybe next year?)

We will have the music sampler available at the event, or you can get
it off the interwebz:

http://kwsfd.castletech.ca/

(but you should come on Saturday anyways. You could even let the NSA
know that you are coming: https://www.facebook.com/events/656599614350426/)

- Paul

--
Join us at Software Freedom Day, Sat Sept 28:
http://www.theworkingcentre.org/sfd