[kwlug-disc] Google Hangouts (now?) a Skype killer?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:03:58 EDT 2013

I hate Skype for no other reason that the amount of spam I get with it.
 Everyday there's some hot girl from some country I've never heard of
begging to be my friend.  I know some of you guys get this in real life all
the time, but in Skype it's annoying!

So I welcome a replacement for Skype.

Installing the Hangout extensions now, thanks for pointing them out.