[kwlug-disc] Good CC content: recommendations?

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 10:51:09 EDT 2013

I started scouring Vimeo for things I like, but didn't get very far.
Here's a start.

https://vimeo.com/19522602 (Watercolour student animation. Not sure about
the music clearance)
https://vimeo.com/61813841 (anime-style music video)
https://vimeo.com/72856974 (music video. The Internet is made of cats!)

I'm sure there's more. Vimeo has a CC filter you can use on searches.

Darcy.