[kwlug-disc] GDG DevFest Waterloo

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Sun Sep 1 08:02:36 EDT 2013

Excerpted text from another email:

[the Detroit Google Developers Group (http://goo.gl/KMCHD8) ] working
other Google Developer Group (GDG) leaders from Toronto, ON; Sudbury, ON
and Columbus, OH along with Google employees [are putting] together an
upcoming event in Waterloo. The event will include both speakers on
Android, Chrome, and other Google technologies.

[They] are calling the event the GDG DevFest Waterloo and it will take
place on Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013 from 9:30am to 7:00pm at Google's
offices in Waterloo, Ontario. The price is a low $10 for the day and
includes sessions from Google engineers on a variety of Google
technologies.

All of the details can be found at: http://goo.gl/BXZ31m

John Johnson
 From the movie Roadkill (1989): I woke up dazed and confused. Then I