[kwlug-disc] Puppet Question: I'm getting my feet wet and want a unrestricted Puppet Enterprise Console Alternative.

Jonathan D. Poole jpoole at digitaljedi.ca
Mon Oct 28 19:04:35 EDT 2013

Just use puppet, not puppet enterprise...

Chef is another possibility, ansible has it’s purpose too.. There’s also salt as an alternative...

Depends what you’re trying to do?

I’ve run 1000+ machines with puppet in both standalone and puppet (multi)master configurations, really depends on your environment and what you want to use puppet for..