[kwlug-disc] Password manager

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 28 12:35:26 EDT 2013

I think this makes me a dinosaur, but even though LastPass is perfect
in every way and only Luddites would not trust it, I worry about
having my passwords in the cloud.

So far I am finding lastpass2 kind of slow to start up. lastpassx is
okay, as is fpm2. kedpm seems like a good idea in theory, but I find
the interface more irritating than I expected. I am still open to
suggestions, however.

- Paul

--
Does Canadian Blood Services Have an Image Problem?
http://youtu.be/vRfzDPKI9U0