[kwlug-disc] VoIP replacement for land line

acitta1@gmail.com gwalsh at notw.ca
Thu Oct 24 23:50:45 EDT 2013

I have been using Callcentric for several years. I like how everything is a-la-carte. I find features like call treatments really useful. I can have particular numbers forwarded to voice-mail or blocked or have incoming calls ring first at home and then on my cellphone. Prices are cheap, from pay as you go to various plans including 800 numbers. Phone numbers are $1.95 each.