[kwlug-disc] Change of venue for Ubuntu Hour (Tomorrow)

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 19:28:00 EDT 2013

Hi everyone! At the last KWLUG list we announced the informal Ubuntu Hour
would be tomorrow (Friday between 6-8pm) at Egg Roll King.

Unfortunately Egg Roll King is booked solid and Tony, our usual host, can't
get us in because the whole restaurant is booked  for a party.

So we are going to meet at Williams Fresh Cafe in downtown Kitchener (near
the City Hall) instead. Maria and I will be there for 6pm, hope to see you
there.

Charles