[kwlug-disc] Fw: WWITPRO - September Event

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Oct 9 01:01:47 EDT 2013

On 13-10-08 04:22 PM, Raul Suarez wrote:
> If there isn't too much cross attendance between these two groups,
> what about cross polination?
>
> I think this would be an interesting topic for KWLUG as many of us
> deal with mixed environments

Makes me think to ask ...

How many DON'T deal with (non-windows) non-mixed environments?

er, Environments with more than 1 or 2 (personal/home/family) Linux
desktops and no Windows desktops.

I'm guessing, particularly with Android, the number of windows only
households / organizations is getting fewer and fewer. No?

The number of possibly K-W LUG interested bodies grows with every heartbeat?