[kwlug-disc] Introduction: OpenSCAD

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Tue Oct 8 22:23:02 EDT 2013

On 2013-10-06, at 17:05 PM, Andrew Sullivan Cant <acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> (P.S.: Would you have any interest in doing an OpenSCAD presentation? I'd be very interested, and I suspect others would be too.)
There is a 3D Printer meetup at Kwartzlab on Thursday, where I'll briefly introduce OpenSCAD:

I'm planning to offer an OpenSCAD workshop (more hands-on) and possibly a more one-to-many OpenSCAD presentation if there is interest.

In any case, feel free to drop by on Thursday and chat.
One day I'll make it to a KWLUG meeting as well :)