[kwlug-disc] UofW CSClub Security and Privacy series

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Oct 8 02:49:41 EDT 2013

Hi again, everyone: The UofW CSCLub lecture dates and locations have
been finalized, and all the URIs changed. Here's the updated info:

Why Should You Care About Security and Privacy
Held in MC 4041, on 2013-10-08, at 5:00PM.
The first lecture of our security and privacy series. By PhD student
Sarah Harvey.
http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/events/MC_4041-2013-10-08-5:00PM

Tunnels and Censorship
Held in MC 4060, on 2013-10-15, at 5:00PM.
The second lecture of our security and privacy series. By undergraduate
student Eric Dong.
http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/events/MC_4060-2013-10-15-5:00PM

Disk Encryption
Held in DC 1302, on 2013-10-24, at 5:30PM.
The third lecture of our security and privacy series. By MMath alumnus
Zak Blacher.
http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/events/DC_1302-2013-10-24-5:30PM

Practical Tor Usage
Held in DC 1302, on 2013-10-24, at 6:30PM.
The fourth lecture of our security and privacy series. By undergraduate
student Simon Gladstone.
http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/events/DC_1302-2013-10-24-6:30PM

Hands On Seminar on Public Key Cryptography
Held in MC 3001 (Comfy), on 2013-11-05, at 6:00pm
The fifth event in our security and privacy series. By undergraduate
students Murphy Berzish and Nick Guenther.
http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/events/MC_3001_%28Comfy%29-2013-11-05-6:00PM

On 13-10-04 02:53 AM, Bob Jonkman wrote:
> The University of Waterloo Computer Science Club is hosting what looks
> to be a great series of lectures on Security and Privacy:

[...]