[kwlug-disc] Fw: [About KWLUG] Linux Format has forked - introducing Linux Voice!

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Nov 27 13:19:35 EST 2013

But if Paul hadn't posted that REAP event here I would not have known
about it to add it to the Watcamp calendar :)

I'm all in favour of seeing these things from the Web form posted to the
list.  If Andrew Gregory was a list subscriber and had posted that
message to the list himself we would have thanked him for it.

--Bob.