[kwlug-disc] Any experience with cloudatcost.com VPS?

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Nov 17 17:05:51 EST 2013

Thanks for the thoughts.

I think I might give it a try too. This only thing I am running on my
current VPS are 2 extremely small and static, sites so this will be a
better fit for that scenario.
(at $35, if this last more than ~ 6 months I'll save money :)
And we'll see how it works out before doing other things with them.

hmmm actually I wonder if anyone from Fibretech is on this list, and
might be interested in giving a presentation about what they are doing?

Would anyone else be interested in such a presentation, if I try to get
in touch with Fibretech/Cloudatcost?

Andrew