[kwlug-disc] New projector

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu Nov 7 02:02:03 EST 2013

1024x768 isn't a reasonable resolution for projection, these days?
(Especially if most screens still around are 'square' not 'wide'?)

Or is this less to do with resolution and more that it's not 'wide'?
(I get that with most laptops / monitors being wide these days, creating
the presentation wide then suddenly having to present square would be
... startling.)

What is 'typical' for resolution these days?
(Surely not 1080p. Yet?)