[kwlug-disc] Meeting Monday will bring three years of linux Magazine and a few Wired for the taking

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 18:09:02 EST 2013

It is only one "zehrs canvas bag". And I agree that one person that will read them is better than just moving it to the library.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 10:01:56 PM, CrankyOldBugger <crankyoldbugger at gmail.com> wrote:

I can't make it on Monday, but if no one else grabs them, I'll take them.  How many boxes are we talking?

Hi,